Sani-Lux® Rail Lighting
Life Science Products – Construction Products Bio Medical and Pharmaceutical
Rail Lighting – Virtually Unlimited Lighting Options for Bio-Medical Research, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Applications
Life Science Products is extremely excited about the future of our Sani-LUX® product offering. The Bio-Medical research industry has previously addressed cleaner air and airflow, better water and food delivery systems, motion monitoring, and sound control.
However, the benefits of programable lighting, sourced from one or many wall locations has been almost totally overlooked.
With Sani-LUX®, programable, High Output LED lights can be embedded in crash rail, handrails, or anodized aluminum extrusions, anywhere the light is beneficial. Sani-LUX® can be integrated into existing electrical systems or installed independently with its own power source. The light source can not only be located at any beneficial point of the wall but can programmed for unlimited color combinations and intensities. The Simulated Daylight™ feature mimics the organic daylight cycle, by gradually increasing light intensity from off at dawn to 100% intensity at midday, and a slow fade to off as sunset becomes night.
The gradual change comes not only with the light intensity, but also the light color. Sunrises and sunsets are programmed for a “warmer color”, while midday becomes a “cooler and clearer” blueish spectrum. Room inhabitants, whether humans, mammals or fish are all likely to benefit from lighting that matches the natural Circadian rhythm. In rooms housing rodents for Bio-Medical research, Sani-LUX® can be programmed to a setting called Rodent Red™ overnight. It allows researchers to enter holding rooms with minimal disruption to sleeping rodents.
Since Sani-LUX® is customizable for nearly every lighting requirement. The features and benefits are hard many and still growing.
Product Data Sheet
Sani-Lux® Rail Lighting Features
- Position, Program and Target the Amount, Type, Color, and Time of Lighting, anywhere in your facility.
- Simulated Daylight™ matches the natural Circadian Rhythm
- Disperses lighting evenly to all levels of holding rooms, labs, hallways, etc.
- Rodent Red™ allows researchers to enter holding rooms with minimal disruption while rodents are sleeping.
- Provide Emergency Ingress/Egress Lighting and Backup-Battery Power
- Connect to existing power or run independently on batteries.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Simulated Daylight™
- Mounts in New or Existing Rail
- Multiple Profile Extrusions
- Battery Backup for Power Failures
- Emergency Ingress/Egress Lighting
- Guided Wallkway Lighting
- Chemical Resistance in labs/vivariums
- Unlimited Color Combinations
- Floor Level Lighting for Hallways
- Reduced Lighting costs from LEDs
- Targeted Lighting for Darker Areas
- Walls can be “flood lit” from above
- Unlimited options of ambient light
- Custom light colors for patient rooms
- Use coded patterns to signal early warnings or change of conditions
More Products in the Sani-Rail® Wall Protection Systems Line
Sani-Rail® Crash Rails
Sani-Tube® & Sani-Lever® Rail
Sani-Rail® Stanchion Rails
More than products, we are your solution
Why Choose Us
Life Science Products Inc. (LSP) has been developing solutions for high-performance architectural finishes for 47 years. LSP's unique Integrated envelope approach has focused on the life science, healthcare, and biotech markets. Our distinctive, sustainable, solutions-based approach provides any client with high-performance options, including; floors, walls, doors, and ceilings. LSP is also the industry leader in finished goods products, PPE Apparel, PPE Safety, and Lab supplies. In addition, LSP is constantly adding new products to meet its clients' demands, ensuring these finished goods are always in stock and ready for delivery.
Get in Touch with Life Science Products
Fill out this form, and we'll respond to your inquiry.